{chaos captured} photography blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 4

Pages

Welcome

Project 365

What is Project 365? The objective is to document your life by taking a photo every day for a year. From big moments to the small details that make your day. This blog is for sharing our photos throughout the year.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Day Three and Four

I did not forget about posting yesterday ;) By the time I had a free moment to do anything and sat down at my computer to do nothing I forgot to bring my camera over to pull the pictures off of it.

So, today you get two pictures :)

Day 3

January 3

Tom tried his hand at making the boys homemade icee's on Sunday. Tommy and Anthony were quite impressed, Alex on the other hand, let his dissatisfaction known.


Day 4

January 4

Today we all went back to our normal weekday routines. Alex and I spent the day cleaning and trying to put our house back in order after nearly two weeks of us completely neglecting the house. This is what is left of our Christmas decorations that need to be packed away.

0 comments: